Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Numero Dos

On Friday I finished up another panel for the throw that I'll be working on for the next three years.  I am a super slow knitter.  I don't know if it's because I'm not knitting in correct form or what, but it's slow going.  Granted, most days I really only knit for about 15 minutes on the train ride home before I fall asleep, so I'm not exactly putting much time in during my knitting sessions.


The stockinette stitch is really the only thing I know how to do consistently.  I'm ok with that for now, because it's really relaxing to not have to think too hard about what I'm doing.  It's a nice way to unwind from the day before I fall asleep.



The stitches are so pretty too.  I can't decide whether I like the purl or knit side better.  Which do you prefer? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and try to respond to all via email.