Monday, March 21, 2011

Curtains Revisited

The good news is that I have the two curtain panels finished except for the bottom hem and the tabs for one of the panels are ready to be attached.  The bad news is that I managed to wrongly estimate the amount of fabric that I would need for the curtains, tabs, and tie-backs, so I'm stuck until more fabric arrives in the mail.

How did this happen, you might be asking.  The answer is I have no idea, since I thought I had ordered a little more than I actually needed to avoid this exact situation.  My best guess is that I somehow ignored the width of the fabric, which is a silly mistake.  Nonetheless, the kitchen curtains will be delayed yet another week.  Hopefully next Monday will see these things finished!


Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and try to respond to all via email.