Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pretty Things Thursday: Irish Pig

I know I’m stretching it for posting this guy on Pretty Things Thursday, but, in the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day, I thought you’d let me slide.  This guy has been passed down through my family for a few generations now and I have loved him ever since I was a kid.  So, when I moved out of my parent’s house, my mom allowed me to take him with me because she has never been too fond of him. 



On the surface, he’s kinda ugly, but the detailing makes this guy pretty through my eyes.  The way the artist detailed his skin and hairs makes him look lifelike.  And his tusks are awesome!  Also, check out the look on his face.  Isn’t it hilarious?  What is he smirking at?  Maybe he has some treats hiding under his lid.  

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and try to respond to all via email.