Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pretty Things Thursday: Notecards

When I left my first job, my boss and a co-worker gave me these pretty notecards (along with a scarf) as a going away gift.  It’s been almost 6 years, and I think I’ve used maybe one or two cards.  They’re just too pretty to use! 

Notecards

I think what really gets me though is the box.  It’s been sitting on my desk all of these years, just looking pretty.

Notecards

Now that I think about it, there is fabric in my stash that falls into this category.  Do you have anything that is just too pretty to use?

1 comment:

  1. Love the box of note cards. I had to laugh when I read your post. I have quite a few fat quarters that I dare not cut into because they are too pretty. I just admire them and touch them from time to time. I used to be that way with a set of very cute and precious dessert plates a friend gave to me for my birthday a few years back, but I finally got over that one and now use them all the time. And they look even prettier with dessert on them… especially lemony dessert! Maybe your note cards would look even nicer (if that is possible?) with notes written to dear friends?

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and try to respond to all via email.