Sure, it looks great from far away, but even from there you can see a wrinkle in the front neckline.
Despite making sure my muslin fit like a glove before I cut out my fabric and lining, the back is baggy.
Here's a look at exactly how much the dress is gaping. It gapes equally in the front and the back, but I didn't think including a shot of the front would be very ladylike.
Nick suggested that I try pinching the straps up and that seemed to help matters. I'm going to leave it as is and take it to sewing this week and see what my instructor suggests. This dress is taking way longer than I wanted/expected!