Thursday, January 5, 2012

Project Runway All Stars Premieres Tonight!

This kinda slipped under my radar, but Project Runway All Stars premieres tonight!  The full cast can be found on the Lifetime site.

Image Source

Who am I most excited to see?  Mondo, of course!  I think everyone can agree that he was totally robbed on his season.  I'm also pumped that Kara, Austin, Rami, and Sweet P are back!  An added bonus are the sound bites that they get out of Anthony.

Who am I least excited to see?  It was a hard pick between crazy face Kenley, spit mark Elisa, or I-don't-know-why-she-bothers-me-but-she-does Mila, but I think the winner is Kenley.  I wonder how the show would go if they only brought back the designers that fans and the other designers liked?  I know the producers think it would probably be very boring, but I'm not convinced.  I think it would be nice to watch everyone getting along and supporting each other.  I'm probably in the minority though.

Tune in for the fun on Lifetime at 9:00pm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and try to respond to all via email.