Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pretty Things Thursday: Vintage Ice Cream Dishes

When my grandparents downsized, Nick and I got a bunch of their kitchenware, including these old ice cream dishes.


Vintage Icecream Bowls

They are Glasbake brand, which I had never heard of.  Aren't the colors so pretty?

Vintage Icecream Bowls

It's so convenient that they match my place mats perfectly!  They look much better with ice cream in them.

Vintage Icecream Bowls

The coral one is my favorite and I always try to snag it for myself!  Yums!

Vintage Icecream Bowls

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! What a fun thing to have! I know I'd be using them for more than just ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those! It's so nice to own family treasures!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and try to respond to all via email.