Monday, September 12, 2011

Back at the Sewing Table

Hello friends!  I can’t believe it’s been an entire month since I last posted!  Nick and I got back home to the Keystone State last Monday and have spent the week since readjusting to normal life. 
We had an absolutely awesome time on our Great Western Adventure.  We’re still sorting through the thousands of pictures that we took during the 23 day trip, but I’ll be sure to recap the highlights as soon as everything is in order.  Be prepared to look at lots of pictures of awesome things like the Badlands, which we stopped at near the start of our trip.

2011-8-16 461

I had planned on getting some hefty embroidering done while we were gone, but, to my surprise, I did almost no crafting during the trip.  I thought I’d want to embroider and knit during our drives (when I wasn’t at the wheel, of course), but I found myself enjoying the scenery instead.  It’s amazing how different the landscape is within one country.

After so much time away from sewing, I was excited to get back at the table with Pippi, who got a much needed tune-up while we were away.  I finally got around to completing a project for Nick's cousin, who requested it back in April!  I know, it’s shameful.  Check back tomorrow to see what I made!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Will you post some photos from your trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Of course I'll post photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad you're back and that you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and try to respond to all via email.