Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pretty Things Thursday: Vampire Bat Flick

Like all good cat parents, Nick and I dressed our little Flick up for Halloween.  And by dressed up, I mean we forced this vampire bat hat on his head, took pictures for 3 minutes, and then chased him around the house trying to get it off.  Still, isn't he the cutest vampire bat you've ever seen?


Even though he wasn't pleased with his costume, he forgave me and snuggled with me.  I think he loves my fleece winter robe as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! Look at his eyes...he is fierce and slightly scary. For a totally different reaction to pet costumes, meet Nick on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha he does get a crazy look in his eyes sometimes. Your Nick was an adorable bee! He almost looks happy to be dressed up!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and try to respond to all via email.