To take part, you link back to the person who awarded you, share seven things about yourself, and award 15 other bloggers and notify them that they have been awarded. I've seen this pop up on a bunch of the blogs that I follow recently, so I don't think that I'll make 15, but I certainly will try.
Here are my seven things:
1) I have been to 35 of the 50 states.
2) I started sewing 3 years ago on my grandmother's old sewing machine.
3) I play in an Ultimate Frisbee league in the summer.
4) Back in school, I played a bunch of instruments, including the viola, mallets, piano, auxiliary percussion, and the upright bass.
5) I once made a mad hatter cake covered in fondant for my sister's bridal shower. It took about 13 hours....
6) One summer during college I worked as a janitor.
7) I won $1,300 in the first real poker tournament I ever played in in Atlantic City.
The lovely bloggers that I'm passing the Versatile Blogger award on to are:
My Fabric Obsession
Becca's Creative Notions
Dibs and the Machine
Made by Trisha
Kestrel Finds and Makes
Miss Crayola Creepy
Thank you all for inspiring me and being part of the bloggy world! Don't worry if you're too busy to partake in passing the award on. I love you all no matter what!