Friday, February 18, 2011

Spring, Glorious Spring, Sorta...

It was a glorious 65 degrees yesterday and today it might reach 70!  I know it’s just a warm spell and it’s not going to be Spring for real, but I’m getting excited for when we can spend more time hiking and kayaking and taking pictures outdoors.  Of course this will mean less time for sewing.  I love living in a place where we have all four seasons.  There's something good about each of them, but I'm always ready for the next season when it's time for a weather change.  Right now, I am really sick of wearing layers and having to wear actual shoes.  I'm ready for flip flops and painted toenails!  I guess I'll just have to bear with winter for a few more months.

I will be spending the weekend working on a few projects that have very definite and coming deadlines (after an inaugural bikeride of the year, of course).  I’ll share them once they’re finished!   Enjoy the warm-ish weekend (if you’re in the Northeast)! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and try to respond to all via email.