Tuesday, May 7, 2013

RIP Google Reader

I have two finished garments to show you, but by the time I get around to photographing them I'll probably have three! Stay tuned!

In sadder news, I've been resisting this since it was announced, but I guess since Google isn't reconsidering, I'm on the hunt for a new RSS reader. I'm trying out Bloglovin and Feedly but I don't like either as much as I liked Reader. I guess I'll be forced to choose come July 1st!

Here's the link in case you use Bloglovin:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

What did you all decide on?

1 comment:

  1. I'm torn between Newsblur and Netvibes. Mostly because I paid for Newsblur first and then found Netvibes. Waaaaa!
    Netvibes seems pretty cool because you can also get previews of your email, calendar, and many other widgets like igoogle, in addition to transferring your subscriptions!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and try to respond to all via email.